You are eligible to apply if you:
- Have a HIV diagnosis
- Living at less than 300% of Federal Poverty Level
- Living in King, Island or Snohomish County
What are the benefits I'll receive?
- Wholesome Bags of Groceries: Full bags of wholesome groceries that include dairy and meats, fresh produce, a variety of easily prepared comfort foods, and tasty snacks.
- Home Delivered Medically Specific Meals: Wholesome, homemade meals are prepared in our own kitchen, and frozen for convenient reheating at a later time. Most meals meet the nutritional guidelines of the American Heart Association and American Diabetes Association. Specialized meals meeting diets such as vegetarian, no gluten/no dairy, or easy digestion are available. Any of our menu options can be made suitable for people with chewing and swallowng difficulties.
- Essential Home Kits: Cleaning and hygiene supplies
- Nutrition Consults, Cooking Classes, Practical Skill Building: Dietary Counseling, called "Medical Nutritional Therapy," includes a thorough assessment of each client’s nutritional health and individual dietary needs by a registered dietitian. Together, the dietitian and client determine which diet changes work into the client’s current lifestyle, including social and financial limitations.