The Lifelong Dental Program (LDP) provides comprehensive oral health access for low income individuals living with HIV who reside in King, Island, and Snohomish Counties.
Good oral health is essential if you’re living with HIV. Soreness, pain and missing teeth can keep you from eating the foods you need to stay healthy, and can lead to problems in other parts of your body.
How do I know if I’m eligible?
You can apply if:
- You are a resident of King, Island, or Snohomish Counties
- Have an income less than 400% of Federal Poverty Level
- Are HIV positive
Individuals whose income is less than 400% of the Federal Poverty Level and who do NOT live in King, Island, or Snohomish County may still qualify for dental services through the Early Intervention Program (EIP). Please check with the Washington State Department of Health for more information.
I’m eligible—what are my next steps?
- If you have a case manager, you may work with them to complete the referral form and then submit all necessary paperwork to LDP.
- If you’re not working with a case manager, you may download the referral form and fill it out on your own or with the help of an LDP staff person. For help from an LDP staff person, please contact us using the form or at 206-957-1716.
- After completing all fields on the referral form please mail it along with proof of income, residency, and HIV to:
Lifelong Dental Program
PO Box 80547
Seattle, WA 98108
Or, you may choose to fax the materials to (206) 960 - 4088 .
Enrollment confirmation letters will be mailed to clients, and copies of enrollment letters will be sent to case managers (if you have an active case manager).
Once eligibility is determined, the LDP Coordinator will help you set up your first dental appointment.
Questions regarding the Lifelong Dental Program? Please call the LDP Manager at (206) 957-1715 or send us a message using the form below. We are receiving dozens of calls a day and may not be able to call you back right away, but we will return your call within 48 hours.