There are many reasons why you should consider a career with Lifelong. You will be in an exciting and unique position to make a powerful difference in the world around you. When you work at Lifelong, you can be assured that you are contributing positively to individuals whose lives are impacted by chronic illnesses, including HIV and AIDS.
At Lifelong, we offer a supportive work culture and actively recruit, develop and retain a talented and diverse workforce that contributes to our mission, vision and values. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, a supportive and compassionate work environment, training opportunities and high job satisfaction.
We offer the following employment benefits:
• competitive pay
• health benefits
• dental and vision
• generous vacation and sick leave
• 401(k) match
• flexible spending account
• life insurance
• short and long-term disability
• mass transit subsidy
• thrift store discount
Current Job Openings:
Don’t see a job on this list for you? We have plenty of volunteer opportunities available that will get you involved in our work.
- All applicants must officially apply via the link(s) provided above to be considered for a specific open position.
- We conduct reference checks on all qualified candidates before extending a job offer. Academic degree and license verification, as well as a consumer credit and/or criminal background check, may also be conducted at this time based on the position requirements.
- Unsolicited resumes will not be retained or considered.
- Our Human Resources Department will contact you if your skills and experience match the criteria in the job posting.
Questions? Contact Human Resources.
Candidates for employment at Lifelong should be aware that this is a unique work environment in which topics of sexuality and sexual orientation are an integral part of our everyday prevention and care work. Often, these topics are discussed openly and may include graphical representations as part of our information sharing. Individuals who are uncomfortable with such open discussions may choose not to work at Lifelong.
Lifelong is an equal opportunity employer.